ISO/TS 16949 Automotive
ISO TS 16949 Automotive Certification
ISO/TS 16949 is an automotive quality system technical specification based on ISO 9001. This standard, along with customer-specific requirements defines quality system requirements for use in the automotive supply chain around the world.
Question: Why go for ISO/TS 16949 certification?
- It increases the reputation of the brand which receives the certification.
- Improved product and process quality.
- Improved on-time delivery.
- Greater emphasis on supplier quality improvement efforts.
- ISO/TS 16949 satisfies automotive mandates of IATF members on a global basis, when complemented by fulfillment of customer-specific requirements
- Improves internal communications, efficiency and resilience to change.
- Reduces waste and prevents defects
- Gain competitive advantage