ISO 13485 – Medical Devices
ISO 13485 Certification (Medical fraternity)
ISO 13485 is the ISO for the medical fraternity. ISO 13485 is a worldwide QMS (Quality Management System) certification for medical device which helps prove important compliances.
Who is it relevant to?
All requirements of the ISO 13485:2003 standard are specific to organizations providing medical devices, regardless of the type or size.
Question: Why take ISO 13485 certification?
- Risk management leads to increased patient and user safety.
- More business in domestic / global markets and also helps in getting big hospitals tenders, government tenders etc.
- ISO 13485 is currently recognized in most major markets worldwide and is a prerequisite for companied dealing in medical and biomedical products.
- ISO 13485 certification demonstrates that the process are in place to produce safe and effective medical device.
- While ISO 9001 demonstrates continual improvement ISO 13485 demonstrates that the quality system is implemented and maintained.
- Its implementation helps identify potential hazards and implement control measures to minimize the likely hood of any non conformity.
- It helps to build confidence in your prospective clients and gives trust and value to your business partners.
MUMBAI back office for all India centralised communication address for courier, pre scheduled training sessions related to ISO and pre scheduled meetings for CE Mark Certification and high value ISO certification cases.
MUMBAI (back office)
Eurosss Global Certifications ( BMQR partner)
11th floor, Platina Building
G Block, Plot C 59
Bandra Kurla Complex
Mumbai 400051, INDIA
NO.5, Second Floor, Sathyamoorthy Road,
ThiruvallLeeswarar Nagar, Thirumangalam
Annanagar West, Chennai – 600 040. Tamilnadu, INDIA
We provide certification services in all major and small cities of India. Please fill your contact details above so that we can contact you.
Contact :- +91 9819639801