Environment ISO 14001
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS)
ISO 14001 or Green Certification is the internationally recognized standard for the environmental management of businesses. An EMS is a tool encompassing practices, processes, resources and responsibilities for implementing environmental management.
Question: Why go for ISO 14001 certification?
- Demonstrates your concern for environment.
- Reduce energy consumption.
- Environmental credibility is becoming a factor of national and international competitiveness.
- Enhances its image in the eyes of customers, employees and partners.
- Control the effects your company has on the environment.
- Cost savings through improved efficiency and productivity.
- Detects ways to minimize waste and dispose of it more effectively.
- Use of energy more efficiently.
- Demonstrates your organization is committed to environmental issues.
- It also gives a competitive edge to the company’s marketing
- This certification is seen as both prestigious and valuable.
- Compliance to ISO 14001 will increasingly become a selling point providing a competitive edge for organizations that sell goods and services in the global market.
- Helps reduce environment liability.
- Improved image of company leads to future profits.
- Improved utilization of byproducts.
- More efficient resource use.
- Safer products.
- Higher product resale and scrap value.
- Feel good factor of being environmentally friendly company also motivates employees.
- Reduction in cost for material storage.