Information Security ISO 27001
ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Standard (ISMS)
Protecting information – your most valuable asset
We depend more than ever on IT systems, wireless and mobile telephone networks and increasing connectivity in today’s business environment. But companies are challenged with threats to these systems, exposing assets to risk.
ISO 27001 is a specification for the management of Information Security. It is applicable to all sectors of industry and commerce and not confined to information held on computers. It addresses the security of information in whatever form it is held.
Question: Why take ISO 27001 certification?
- Better business performance from reduced operational risks.
- Enhanced customer confidence and trust.
- Market positioning and competitive advantage.
- Protection from negative business impacts and financial losses.
- Increases the reputation of the brand which receives the certification.
- Protection of business continuity.
- It establishes, implements, maintains and improves information security.