ISO 45001 Work Safety Compliance
ISO 45001 Certification (Occupational Health and Safety)
ISO 45001 is an internationally recognized standard and is recognized as the benchmark for Health & Safety Management Systems certification.
It promotes a safe and healthy work environment by providing a framework that allows your organization to consistently identify and control its health and safety risks, reduce potential for accidents, aid legislative compliance and improve overall performance.
Question: Why take ISO 45001 Certification?
- Emergency Readiness
- It promotes a safe and healthy working environment
- Consistently identify and control its health and safety risks
- Potential reduction in the number of accidents
- Proof of legal and regulatory compliance
- Reduced work-related accidents and illness
- Shows your commitment to health and safety
- Better management of health and safety risks
- Implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the OH&S management system
- Potential reduced public liability insurance costs
- Reduced risk of citations/penalties
- Improved performance through policies and procedures
- Employee education and awareness of safety
- Commitment from top management to employees, customers and potential customers that health and safety is a priority
MUMBAI back office for all India centralised communication address for courier, pre scheduled training sessions related to ISO and pre scheduled meetings for CE Mark Certification and high value ISO certification cases.
MUMBAI (back office)
Eurosss Global Certifications ( BMQR partner)
11th floor, Platina Building
G Block, Plot C 59
Bandra Kurla Complex
Mumbai 400051, INDIA
NO.5, Second Floor, Sathyamoorthy Road,
ThiruvallLeeswarar Nagar, Thirumangalam
Annanagar West, Chennai – 600 040. Tamilnadu, INDIA
We provide certification services in all major and small cities of India. Please fill your contact details above so that we can contact you.
Contact :- +91 9819639801