ISO 45001 Certification (Occupational Health and Safety)
ISO 45001 is an internationally recognized standard and is recognized as the benchmark for Health & Safety Management Systems certification.
It promotes a safe and healthy work environment by providing a framework that allows your organization to consistently identify and control its health and safety risks, reduce potential for accidents, aid legislative compliance and improve overall performance.
Question: Why take ISO 45001 Certification?
- Emergency Readiness
- It promotes a safe and healthy working environment
- Consistently identify and control its health and safety risks
- Potential reduction in the number of accidents
- Proof of legal and regulatory compliance
- Reduced work-related accidents and illness
- Shows your commitment to health and safety
- Better management of health and safety risks
- Implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the OH&S management system
- Potential reduced public liability insurance costs
- Reduced risk of citations/penalties
- Improved performance through policies and procedures
- Employee education and awareness of safety
- Commitment from top management to employees, customers and potential customers that health and safety is a priority